Sam was determined to go to the zoo while he was on vacation. I like the zoo, too, but Sam is a zoo fan through and through. Here are our pictures from the day. I was tired from my trip to Chicago and didn't have the motivation to take alot of pictures. Jack and Ben in the van on the way. We were stuck in a traffic jam due to a fender-bender and what is more entertaining than taking pictures in the car?


At a stand-still, why not take a picture of the Arch? The view from the interstate.

I can't remember what these little things were called, but I thought they were precious how they snuggled together.

Jack posing with the artificial snake.

I believe this is at the Elephant display.

Poor elephants just paced around - the same path over and over.

He just doesn't look happy. But look at that enormous poop on the ground (how can you not be happy about that?)

A different elephant. She had a toy up on this tree that she would stop and play with. Bless her.

At the Seal fountain close to the entrance.

Mr. Lion looks like he has alot of stress in his life.

Jack enjoying his dip-n-dots at the end of our day.

Ben and his crazy milk-drinking (look at it all over his face).

Ben also enjoyed a cheese sandwich with his milk. It was a fun trip. We're going again with Jack's preschool class next Friday. Oh joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment