These "dressy" shorts that Jack's wearing are semi-famous at First Baptist of O'Fallon. As we were leaving church, Sam was carrying Ben and Jack was holding my hand. Doh-tee-doh-ing along and I look down and Jack's shorts are around shins and he was oblivious. I don't know how since he could hardly move his legs. People passing by were cracking up. Sam and I were laughing so hard and Jack joined in and laughed at himself. I was cryin'.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Easter Sunday
I got a couple of fantastic pictures of Sam, Jack and Ben Easter morning. However, in the best ones, Sam had his bluetooth on his ear. This one is pretty good, too.
These "dressy" shorts that Jack's wearing are semi-famous at First Baptist of O'Fallon. As we were leaving church, Sam was carrying Ben and Jack was holding my hand. Doh-tee-doh-ing along and I look down and Jack's shorts are around shins and he was oblivious. I don't know how since he could hardly move his legs. People passing by were cracking up. Sam and I were laughing so hard and Jack joined in and laughed at himself. I was cryin'.
Me with the boys. I love Ben's hat and tie.

These "dressy" shorts that Jack's wearing are semi-famous at First Baptist of O'Fallon. As we were leaving church, Sam was carrying Ben and Jack was holding my hand. Doh-tee-doh-ing along and I look down and Jack's shorts are around shins and he was oblivious. I don't know how since he could hardly move his legs. People passing by were cracking up. Sam and I were laughing so hard and Jack joined in and laughed at himself. I was cryin'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What beautiful boys, Jinger! You and Sam are so blessed!
Post a Comment