There's even an area for little jumpers. There was a constant challenge keeping the over 3 year crowd out, but they have referee's for that.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Lexington - Monkey Joe's
We have a Monkey Joe's here in Illinois but we have never been. I had this vision of a dirty jumping place that was germ-infested (but that is not why we haven't been. I mean we've been to plenty of germ-infested McDonald's play land's out of pure convenience). My fantasy could not have been more wrong. Monkey Joe's was clean and well organized. I loved it. They even advertise what type of sanitizer they use to clean the jumpers. I was impressed - being the germ-a-phobe that I am.
There's even an area for little jumpers. There was a constant challenge keeping the over 3 year crowd out, but they have referee's for that.
Aunt Neen and the boys in line.
Ben was fine if he was close to me. He seldom ventured too far.
There's even an area for little jumpers. There was a constant challenge keeping the over 3 year crowd out, but they have referee's for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment