Friday, August 1, 2008

Lexington's Triangle Park


I thought it would be a grand idea to take the kids downtown to Triangle Park (full of fountains) and take pictures. Madison had the great idea of them all wearing Kentucky T-shirts. Aside from several homeless people in the park, Jack pooping his pants and Nathaniel not wanting to be in the majority of the pictures, it was a great time and we got several good pictures.


The following two pictures give viewers some idea of how the entire evening went down.


Hilarious


I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE this picture. Checking out the fountain.


I believe this is when the aforementioned poop is occurring. I asked Jack if he would go sit by memom so I could take their picture, he said, "no, I pooped!"

Madison and Lauren were so good with the kids.


Running through the park


Jack and Nicholas mesmerized by the fountain


Madison and Lauren acquainting Jack with the water.


Waiting on the Melvin's to arrive.


Aunt Shee-sha was so valuable that evening. She watched our purses and I believe it was her idea to take pictures on the Rupp floor. Thanks, Shee-sha.

Madison and Lauren will love having this picture when they are older.


No comments: