"MY MOMMY HAS A BABY IN HER BELLY!" Enjoy watching everyone's reaction. This was at the beginning of his birthday party at Aunt Neen's house.
Since Jack found out that I have a baby in my belly, he keeps claiming to have one in his belly. He will walk over to me with his shirt raised and say, "I want you to see the baby in my belly". Yesterday, our neighbor walked over and Jack knew how bad I was feeling. He immediately told her, "the baby in my belly is making me sick". He's having a hard time with me being sick. He's not making it easy on Sam either.

3 comments:
I especially enjoy Alisha's reaction of trying to get out of the view of the camera. You and your sisters and your mom all act just alike!
Congrats again!
Yeah, I decided to change the blog to be more about the whole family since there's another one on the way. As for sickness, I'm not sure if I'm doing any better! I do okay for a day or two then the next day I can't keep anything down...ugh. Love the video...and people up here think that I have a southern accent...they have no idea!
Oh Jinger,
You let me know when you want me to take Jack. Mak asks for him!
Post a Comment