Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jack's First Day of School

Jack started pre-school last Friday. He was excited about it, not anxious as I anticipated. On the way to school he was quiet. Once we got in the parking lot and I was having trouble finding a parking place, he said, "lets just go home, mommy." I wanted to eat him up. He was being so brave but I think that was his way of saying, 'it's okay if we just skip this and go'. Here are pictures from the first day.


Heading out for school - first day!
























Scott Elementary School
























Jack's Locker (now it has his picture on it)
























Heading home

















Jack indicated that he had a really good time at school. His favorite part was playing with cars and playing on the playground. He pee-peed in the potty for Mrs. Holan and got a big whale of a job sticker. Since it was Friday, I told Jack he'd be home for two days and then go back to school on Monday, to which he said, "okay, that sounds good mommy, okay that sounds good."

No comments: