It's in my nature to be full of details, so here it goes. . .
A few nights ago, Jack woke up screaming, I assume from a bad dream. He typically goes right back to sleep after such awakenings, but this night he said, "mommy, I need to pee pee!" So at 3am we're going potty. I was so proud of him. I told him that I would buy him something special at the store the next day. As soon as I said that, I was a little concerned about getting something started with middle-of-the-night potty breaks. So, I back-peddled a bit and said, "how about some spiderman. . . plates?" He was thrilled with the idea. The next day on my grocery trip, I bought some spiderman paper plates. Today, I'm trying to coax him out of the playroom for lunch by getting him excited about eating off of one of his spiderman plates - all while singing the spiderman (cartoon) song. One of the lines is, "Spiderman. . . nobody knows who you are. . ."
Jack immediatley loved the song and sang that one line over and over during lunch. . . roll tape:
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment