Sunday, July 27, 2008

More Birthday Celebrating


Balloons Memom sent and the cookie cake from Makenzie and Mrs. Jessica.

Jack and I went to the mall to meet his "girlfriend", Makenzie for a train ride and lunch. It turned in to a surprise birthday celebration for Jack. Mrs. Jessica (Mak's mom) surprised Jack with a giant cookie cake. It was so thoughtful and oh-so fantastic. After eating cookie cake, the kids played.



Getting them to sit still was extremely difficult


This is Jack NOT liking the train ride. He said, "I don't like this, I'm ready to get out."



Sittin' this train ride out and watching


I love how Mak seems so chilled out and laid back here.


Ahhhh. . . cookie cake. Yum.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jinger,
I melt seeing pictures of our children together. Mak has been asking for Jack and the pool. We have to get together soon! We miss you all!
Oh and it was a pleasure celebrating Jacks birthday!
Jess