Sunday, July 27, 2008

. . . more birthday and Granny's visit



Jack received this "four wheeler" spiderman, battery operated ride-on. It's just the right speed for him. A gift from mom and dad. (We let him run the neighborhood in his skivvy's). There's a video below of him getting his 4-wheeler.



His other big gift is this Clubhouse climber I found on Craigslist. It was less than a year old and perfect for Jack. Just what we were looking for. There's a phone inside and he calls everyone. This is the way most of the conversations go: "Hey aunt Jen. Nice to meet you. I have a clubhouse, bye-bye." Hilarious. Watch video below to hear a conversation.


Granny came to visit the weekend just before his birthday. She brought Jack a dump truck that he LOVES. We exchanged her other gift (it was too old for Jack) and he picked out another Lightning McQueen car. I love this picture of Jack and Granny.


I forgot to mention that Grandpa Eugene drives a BIG pick-up truck. We had to go out a few times each day to get in the back.

Jack opening his dump truck with Granny. Grandpa Eugene looking on in the background.


Clubhouse chit-chat video
4-wheeler video

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a score with the playset! Don't you just love Craigslist. I have to come over and see this thing...or I mean Mak does :) Jess