Monday, June 30, 2008

Lexington - (it's about time)

Well, it's taken me too long to get a new post up. I've been really busy lately. I was in a wedding in Northern Ky. I went to Lexington early so that I could get Jack settled before leaving him at Memom's for two days/nights. We did alot of playing with Nicholas and Nathaniel, they played so well together; shaping up to be big buds.

After needing several days to recover from all the traveling and moving around (Belleville to the townhouse to mom's to N. Ky hotel - back to mom's then back to Belleville - ugh!), we had a party at our house to welcome the new residents starting in July. I needed a reason to get my house nice and clean.

Enough excuses. Here are some pictures from our trip to Lexington:


He kills me in these pictures. He's so big. Aunt Neen bought him a new lawn mower. Here we're heading out to play with Nicholas and baby Nate.
Playing cars nicely together.



Watching TV


Baby Nate's reading Thomas on the concrete outside. I don't think he wants his picture taken.


Nicholas takes cutting grass very seriously. He "mows" with Uncle Casey all the time; follows right behind him with his own lawn mower. Here he's on his tractor doing a once-over on the back yard.



Aaahhhh. . . peacefully watching TV and enjoying Memom's "special" cookies (as Jack calls them). They look like they're watching us land on the moon for the first time :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What new residents? are you moving? When are we going to get together and dive into the pool or come over to our house! See you at the gym! Jess

Bobbi said...

I was beginning to wonder what happened to you guys! It's almost time for a big birthday, huh?

Anonymous said...

Hey there-
Next time I see you would you get me Bobbi's info. She left a comment on Mak's site too and I have no way of contacting her. I know she started a site for Reece. Thanks! Jess

Anonymous said...

I miss the updates! You act like your busy or something :) See you at the gym...this is a big week for us!!! I am sooo excited.