skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Jack was sick all last week. When he was finally well, we gave him the option of going to the pool or going on a train ride (the metro) to see the Gateway Arch. He chose the Arch. He was psyched about the train ride, then immediately upon entering the train, he was "ready to go back to the van". Look at the lip
The Arch
We saw all sorts of sights at the Arch (this guy was truly snoozing)
Jack is the little blue speck in the grass.
Jack and Sam looking at a helicopter flying over the river.
View from the park trail
2 comments:
That looks like a really fun day!
I always enjoy getting back home to St. Louis and seeing the Arch.
I'm still a bit queasy when it comes to going up in it, but the kids love it, so I have to feign bravery.
Good pictures.
Post a Comment