Thanks to my wonderful mom and husband, I was able to fly to DC to see Jennifer, Mike and the girls. The Fall Foliage in Virginia where Jennifer lives was unbelievable. I couldn't stop carrying on about the beautiful trees and the colors. We live in a former corn field in Illinois and it would be an understatement to say I've been a bit deprived. I also had the opportunity to see Madison play alot of Volleyball. She is a great player and she looks SO tall on the court. Madison and I did a hair clinic to bring out the most of her natural curly hair. Lauren and I made homemade spaghetti and meatballs. Jennifer picked up the bill for the groceries for the meal. Jennifer and I had a wonderful visit and Mike tolerated all the girly stuff.
These pictures don't do the real thing justice.



The back of Jennifer's house. Looking from "Keightley Park".
Madison, Me, Keightley, Jen and Lauren. Playing fetch in Keightley Park.

See Jennifer thinks that she is in charge, but Keightley and everyone else know...Keightley has her number. :)

A bridge behind their house. The girls are so grown up and sweet and beautiful.


Keightley is so funny. When he's greeting the family, he'll grab the kitchen towel with his mouth and bring it over to you. By the end of my visit, I was included in the kitchen towel ritual. Here he is just relaxing with his toy in his mouth.

Madison's curly hair.

It's volleyball time. Mike was refereeing and was all serious and in..to...it!
No comments:
Post a Comment