Monday, October 25, 2010

Have I mentioned that I have boys?

I've got boys. They are such boys. I grew up with girls so I'm constantly blown away at the differences. It makes life interesting and on occasion, confusing. Ben has started asking to go potty, and at times he wants to be naked while on the potty (such a guy thing). Jack loves dressing in character and we have accumulated enough birthday party masks to accommodate.


I wouldn't trade the discoveries for bows and barbies. Why is it that I'm the only one that appears happy in this picture?
Graham cracker and naked pottying. He wasn't about to part with his cracker.
He pushed and pushed but nothing happened - until I put his diaper back on.

Feeding Cubby just never stops. Even on the toilet.

Soooo, Jack decided he must wear his Superman cape and Spiderman mask on our walk.

A closer look. He was so dag-on serious, it was heartbreaking. How long will that innocence last? It kills me.

See the seriousness? Killer.

Okay, so here we're in our Iron man outfit with a Darth Vader mask, Superman belt and Superman cape.
Not sure what he's doing to me here, but it's super-powered I'm sure.
Yep, I've got boys.

No comments: