Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Boys are so sweet

Jack went out back to play while I worked on dinner. He came back inside a few minutes later and said he had two dandelions; one for him and one for me. He said, "lets go blow them and make a wish." So we went on the back steps and made our wishes and blew the dandelions. He asked me what I wished for and I told him that I couldn't tell him or it wouldn't come true. He seemed okay with that explanation and went back to playing and I went back inside to work on dinner. A few minutes later, he comes through the screen door again and says, "my wish came true, my wish came true!" I made sure I was really excited for him and asked, "oh, what was it?" He said, "I wished that I would find some flowers to pick for you and here they are." He handed me a bunch of weeds and I will cherish them. They are in water right now.

No comments: