Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Another Funny Jack Story
I'm volunteering in Jack's classroom yesterday and one of the teacher aides asks me if anyone told me about what Jack said at the fire station on Friday (a field trip to the Base fire station). I say, "no, I haven't heard". She then describes to me that the classes were all listening to a fireman talk and lots of other firemen were standing around. He asked, "Who would like to be a fireman when they grow up?" She said lots of little hands go up, but not Jack. After it quiets down a bit, he pipes up and says, "When I grow up I want to be a stay-at-home-dad!" Apparently he said it with lots of gusto. She said the firemen were shocked and then tickled to death. That's my boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Jinger, that is SO cute.
LOVE jack stories. i think you should write a book about all the things he says
Post a Comment