Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Ben at 7 months!
Ben is now 7 months-old and time is flying. He has been such a good baby until about three weeks ago. I hate writing that, but it's true. He was content, happy and slept wonderfully. Now, since teething entered the picture, his naps are crazy, he has trouble self-soothing, he doesn't seem as content while awake (probably from not napping as well). He still loves his brother, mama and daddy. We can all make him laugh and he is happy when he's well-rested. Here are some great shots of him the other day. I couldn't pick just one.



This outfit was Jack's. Ben is taller than Jack was and won't be able to wear it for much longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
They are both so sweet. I love the fourth picture- Ben looks like an actual doll! Hope the teething process gets easier for you. I have yet to worry about that (although I'm sure it's coming soon).
Post a Comment