Monday, October 26, 2009

Bath Time Fun!

Jack and Ben take bath together most nights (when Jack doesn't take a shower). Tonight, Jack decided to try to make Ben laugh and get in his face. They were so cute together and I ran to get the camera. I can't believe this is my first time taking pictures of them in the bathtub together.


After looking at this picture closer, I have decided that Ben's leg looks like the Michelin Man.






This is Ben's gang sign.

3 comments:

emsmom said...

The towel picture is SO cute! This may sound stupid, but do you just let the baby bath float in the tub? I'm still trying to figure out how to bath them together. Devon lifts the baby bath full of water and props it across the tub, but I'm not strong enough for that.

Mama of two said...

Yes, I let it float in there and just put him in it, wedging the tub as much as possible to the end corner as possible. Jack doesn't have alot of room, but has never complained.

Jessica Healey said...

He is so cute!