Monday, April 21, 2008

Our Weekend. . . it's finally warm!

I regret to say that I did not get a picture of Jack with the lawn mower in his bed (except for on my phone). Let me explain to those who did not see the phone picture: The morning after the Illinois earthquake, I went in to get Jack up for the day. I was shocked that he was still sleeping (my first thought upon entering). Then I realized that his lawn mower was in the bed with him. He had taken the lawn mower in his room after bath the night before. Evidently, sometime after lights out, he got up and put the mower in bed with him to sleep. My heart was smiling for several days.


Jack is such a boy. Sam was mowing last night and Jack could hardly stand the excitement. He was watching out the back door for a while, then said, "I'm going to get my lawn mower!". I thought this was such a boy thing - such fascination with machinery. Here are some shots of him watching with lawn mower in tow.



I also included this picture because you can see Sam mowing in the background. I had to put this on here because most people know that Sam is not a yard-work kind of guy.


He stole my hat, not-so-surprising is that it fits his head perfectly.



My guys playing in the water. (It's fuzzy because I took it through the screen door).

No comments: