Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I think I might need to get a life (or a job?)


I had to tell on myself and what a dork I am.

Last night, basketball is on, I'm watching it, but something is nagging me. I have always thought that the voice of Click, the camera on "Go, Diego, Go!" sounded like Rosie Perez, so I decided to google it and find out. Sure enough, I was right. No, I don't stop there. I have also thought that the voice of Louise on "Max and Ruby" sounded like the voice of Michael on "The Little People" videos. So, I decided that I was going to investigate that as well. That was a little harder as the People aren't as easy to find. However, I did find out the name of Louise's character. I will just have to watch the end-credits when we watch "The Little People" next to find out if Michael is indeed Louise.

Now, lets remember that these are Jack's shows. This is no "Grey's Anatomy" or "Lost" characters that has consumed my curiousity. When Sam asked me what I was doing, I told him the truth, embarassed. I said, "I need a life, don't I?" He said, "You have a great life." He is right. I do.

2 comments:

emsmom said...

What a good story, I'm glad you shared things like that. It makes me miss you, because I am the exact same way! My favorite thing to do is pick out which cartoons are Canadian by the way the characters talk and verify this on the internet. So far I've discovered Little Bear, Doodlebops, and Calliou were Canadian. Devon thinks I'm crazy 'cause he doesn't notice the accent.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Sam...you have a great life with a great little man in it!! Oh, and a big man too!