Monday, August 1, 2011

Hello Lexington!

I've been in Lexington over a month, but just getting around to posting any pictures of my house. It's almost pointless as nothing in the photos is ours. Not the patio furniture or the Adirondack chairs. Nothing. These are shots taken, (by Sam) of the walk through before he closed on the house at the bank. I was not there and I'm not sure why he only took photos of the one room and outdoors. I don't know! Anyway, this is our new abode and we are really enjoying it. Jack has a little guy behind us that is 5 years old, Eric. So far, Ben hasn't met anyone (but he sure likes Eric). We joined the YMCA just a 2 minute drive away. We are carrying on our life here almost exactly as we were in Illinois.


I will post more pictures of the house as we have it and with more rooms. This is what I have to work with right now; previous owner's possessions.

The eat-in part of the great room.
Our gigantor refrigerator and kitchen/family room.

Screened-in porch (and we kept the TV - so that is ours now).

More porch.

Just outside the porch is a patio. Those windows go to the great room with the big fridge.

Patio steps and aforementioned windows.

More pictures to come....one day!

No comments: