Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Jack turns 6 years old!

It's hard to fathom that I have a six-year-old. I feel like I was just in labor for 21 hours just last year. Jack has been a trooper, adjusting to a new house, our sometimes boring, summer routine. He has made a new friend, Eric, who lives right behind us. For his actual birth day, we went to see "Cars 2", just he and I. He had a happy meal for dinner (his choice). The following Saturday, we had his "party" of two cousins and his new friend, Eric, at Monkey Joes. Bouncy houses = happy Jack!

Before the movie with his ear protection.
Opening presents at his after-monkey-joe-party.


Checkin' it all out.


He wanted a cookie-cake, and that's what he got. Star Wars everything!


All the boys enjoying their pizza and "cake".


Ben sitting outside with the bigger boys.


Memom and Ben.


Waiting on his piece of cake.





My handsome 6-year-old Jack. Just as precious and beautiful on the inside as he is on the outside. He's a wonderful big brother (most days), he loves Star Wars and scooby doo, pizza lunchables, chicken nuggets and anything chocolate. He says he wants to marry a chocolate covered girl.


He also claims he wants to marry his momma!


No comments: