Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Field of Wildflowers

Putting aside that this field was full of rotten corncobs, snake holes and cracked open eggs (which Sam suspected were snake eggs), the wildflowers were too beautiful to pass up. I have to give credit to Sam as it was his idea. Driving to church, he noted that it would be a great place for pictures. Jack was very cooperative and Ben . . . not so much.


Oh, my handsome, lady killer, Jack.

Ben's hair was crazy, he didn't want to be touched, he just wanted to pick flowers.

Even though he looks like he might be suckin' on a lemon, he's still handsome.

Cutie-pie.

I like this shot. Jack would be a great child model. I don't think I'm biased either (ha ha).

I think this is the best shot of the day. He was so happy to pick as many flowers as he could for his mama. He was on a mission and ecstatic about it. At 5-years-old, he's thrilled to pick anything resembling flowers for me.



Brotherly love



This is probably the best one of my Ben.



Here ya go..

The two white flowers in the middle were for my hair.

My boys are good to me.

1 comment:

Becky Smith said...

Beautiful, Jinger!