Saturday, March 12, 2011

I'm addicted to black and whites

I'm out of control! I love shooting the boys in black and white now. It seems to make a regular looking picture, extraordinary. Here are more pictures from our outdoor fun. We haven't had many days that we can be outside, but if it's 50 or above, we're out there.


What on earth is this? (So glad he didn't put his mouth on it)
Bubbles...
in sequence...

I love my camera!
It's serious chalk time and I love the smile on Ben's face - he's got a lot of chalk!
Jack is so handsome.
Serious artwork in progress.

He's so big, so grown up.
I LOVE this one.
And this one...
They love each other.

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

These are great! You've inspired me- I think next time we're out, I'm gonna have to do some black and whites.