Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snow-fun

Last Saturday, it snowed about 3 inches on top of our ice and snow already present. It was great snow-man-making-snow and Sam and the boys went out to play. Sam was supposed to be shoveling the driveway while the boys played, but you will not see him shoveling - just playing.

Ben is really wanting to eat the snow. I kept yelling, "no" and he thought that was funny.
Still contemplating a bite.
And, there it is...yummy.
He's so cute.
Jack absolutely loves, loves playing in the snow. He's quite handsome.
Daddy rolling a snowman base.
I'm so sick of winter.

I think Ben looks like a miniature sumo-wrestler in his snow suit.
The snowman is coming together.
His mid-parts and head kept falling off, but we endured.
Oh, is that a shovel?

Look who's playing and who is trying to shovel.



My big boy.
Our Snowman with two heads (or a really big growth).
I couldn't get Ben to pose with the snowman. Jack was sure proud - so proud he destroyed it about 10 minutes later.

No comments: