Granny and Grandpa Eugene came in for Jack's birthday party. Grandpa Eugene made a fishing pole for Jack (who has been wanting to learn to fish for a while) and took him to the small lake in our neighborhood. Yes, I was thrilled to take a million pictures since this was Jack's first experience with fishing. He caught 10 fish on Friday night and 10 fish on Saturday morning. He even caught an 8 inch catfish. He absolutely LOVED it! Here are the thousands of pictures:Walking to the lake with his fishin' pole.

Holding Grandpa Eugene's hand down the slope.

Our little neighborhood lake. Apparently it's filled with fish.

Puttin' on the worms.

Grandpa Eugene said he showed Jack how to cast the line once and he did it all by himself the rest of the time.

Fishy, fishy.

Handsome.

Concentrating; I think he had a bite here.

This is my absolute favorite fishing picture.
A video of Jack casting and then catching a fish. One day I'll get a new camera and have good video quality.
No comments:
Post a Comment