Below are pictures of Jack mowing with me. It was cold and drizzling and he stayed the course with me. He even came in the house to tell Sam, "I'm sorry I can't play with you and Ben right now but Mommy needs my help". So sweet.
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Neighbors and Lawn Care
My neighbor, Mary, got a new bike seat and offered to take Ben for a spin. He enjoyed it at first, then started to cry - so it lasted all of two minutes. He looks so cute.
Below are pictures of Jack mowing with me. It was cold and drizzling and he stayed the course with me. He even came in the house to tell Sam, "I'm sorry I can't play with you and Ben right now but Mommy needs my help". So sweet.


Below are pictures of Jack mowing with me. It was cold and drizzling and he stayed the course with me. He even came in the house to tell Sam, "I'm sorry I can't play with you and Ben right now but Mommy needs my help". So sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment