Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Guest Teacher

This year at Jack's preschool it is required for parents to volunteer in the classroom once-a-month. Siblings aren't allowed and it has been extremely difficult to find a babysitter for Ben. I was able to get a sitter and I was a "guest teacher", as Jack calls it in his class. I bring snack for that day and Jack was beside-himself-happy to have me in there.

Here are the pictures from that day:

Free play. Jack is playing house with the little living room set.
I just thought he was super handsome with those blue eyes and plump lips. I tell him all the time that I'm gonna lock him in his room when he's older cause the girls are gonna be chasin' him.

Some of Jack's classmates who kept wanting their picture taken.
Jack playing with a babydoll during his house play. He was telling his teachers that this little baby likes strawberries because she had on a strawberry bib. . . makes sense.


More handsome-ness.
Making soup and salad for me.
Listening to Mrs. Holan

Checkin' me out just about every 30 seconds. Smiling and giving me the thumbs up each time.
This is a teddy bear song where it tells them to hug each other. There's a video of this below. Cracks me up.

More of the song.
Playing play-doh.


Putting materials away because the day is over. Time to go home. I had a blast.


This is the video of the kids dancing and hugging. I love how Jack demands a second hug from one boy and then another boy comes over and turns Jack around; forcing a hug. Too cute. Very fun to watch the groovy dancing.


No comments: