My Christmas "young" chickens (they were called -poor little fellas).
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Tootin' my horn
I forgot to take a picture at Thanksgiving of my first turkey, so I made sure to take some shots of my Christmas meal. One thing that being home for both major Holidays has taught me; to cook poultry - whole birds. In addition, side dishes like mash potatoes, homeade cranberry sauce, green beans, dressing and, for Christmas, homeade pecan pie. I did it all by myself and it was all done at dinner time. Yeh me.
My Christmas "young" chickens (they were called -poor little fellas).
My homeade cranberry sauce in the process. I love the color.

My Christmas "young" chickens (they were called -poor little fellas).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good job, Jinger. With two kids, sometimes grilled cheese is an accomplishment. Looks delicious. Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment