Sunday, June 7, 2009

Swimming lessons and other things

Jack is taking swim lessons. He's been afraid to go under water and doesn't seem to grasp the basics of kicking and treading and all that. So, we decided it was time for lessons. Yesterday he had his first one and up until the last 10 minutes, it was a disaster. He layed on the deck of the pool crying, he cried for a long time. Finally we convinced him that he would NOT have to go under water. It also helped that the teacher pulled out a couple of balls for them to push around in the water.



































































I thought they looked cute sitting here. But really that other little boy is staring at Jack because he is crying.


















This is the "I don't want to be here" face he was giving me 75% of the swim lesson.



















Ben before we left for the Y.













Jack has this new thing where he says, "Mommy, can I tell you somethin'?", and then he makes this insane face at me. It's so funny in person because he just does it out of the blue.

















Jack and Ben hanging out.


















Just some really cute pictures of Ben (looking like Sam I think).









No comments: