Sunday, March 29, 2009

Baby Ben has arrived!

Benjamin George was born March 17, 2009. He weighed 7 lbs. 7oz. and was 20" long with dark hair. As soon as he came out and the happy tears were flowing, Sam and I immediately noticed how much he resembled his big brother, Jack. Below are some of the pictures from the day. More to follow on a day that I don't need a nap desperately:)

The day started with Jack heading to school with his big brother t-shirt on.























Waiting on Sam to park.


















Heading back to surgery























Surgery's over, here comes baby Ben and Sam, (although he didn't have a name at this point).






























Memom and Ben.
















This is Jack on his way to the hospital to meet Ben. I LOVE this picture. Aunt Neen and Memom are bringing him. (He is sitting in Nicholas' car seat and reading Nicholas' books, trying to wear Nicholas' hat which is too small).





















Our first picture as a family of four.













1 comment:

Bobbi said...

Your page looks great! Ben is so cute, just like his big brother.