Thursday, February 12, 2009

If all playdates went this well. . .

. . . we'd try to have one everyday. At times, Jack struggles with sharing and being aggressive when playing with others. So when Jack and Niko played at our house a couple of weeks ago (yes I'm very late posting), they played so well together the entire time. Jack was so thrilled to have him over; he was anxious to share, hold hands - just do whatever Niko wanted. Here are the pictures of them playing together.
























They were chompin' at the bit to get upstairs and I couldn't get the camera focused. Here they're holding hands on their way up.

















Still holding hands


















Kids crack me up at how busy they get when they're playing. Niko was so busy playing with toys that are new to him.



















Here is Jack after a three-hour-nap. I had to wake him up and he was grumpy and tired the rest of the evening. Again, I need to have more playdates if this is the type of nap we get out of it:)


















Video one is an example of how well they were playing together. The second is Jack dancing and freezing.

1 comment:

emsmom said...

That is so good. Emmy is currently banned from indoor playdates, too much work for me.