After bath playing with his toys.
After a wonderful day of playing constantly with his new toys, we had a bath and got in our new Lightning McQueen and Mater pajamas. He looked so tall in his new pj's. Instead of watching a quick show before bed, he wanted to play with his toys some more.
Here Jack is purposefully closing his eyes for the pictures. (looks like he's doing a little yoga before bed).
I took several pictures with his eyes closed and I said, "give me just one with your eyes opened". He took it to mean, one eye opened, I guess.
Then came 2:30am and I heard Jack cry out. He stopped so I didn't go in his room. He cried again at 3am and I went in and there was quite a mess in his bed. He was sick. Bless his heart. He threw up about anywhere from every 10 minutes to every 40. He stopped late morning and resumed again the next night at 1:40am. He was so pitiful, but now, 48 hours later, he's finally keeping juice down and getting more talkative. Sam and I were contemplating at 7pm last night if we should take him to Children's hospital for fluids. He wasn't talking, he was lethargic and not very responsive to anything. We held off, he had a better night last night and is some better today. Unfamiliar waters for Sam and myself; we've never seen Jack this sick or even more significant, not talkative.
Last night.
This is a picture from today when he's doing some better. We have done more laundry and the new pajamas made it back in the rotation. I think we went through four pair, several sets of sheets and towels. Hopefully it's all over now and he'll work up to being himself again.

1 comment:
Poor Jack! We hope he feels better soon. I think it's funny that you made sure to point out that you did laundry and se we knew he wasn't wearing vomity pjs.
Post a Comment