Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Favorite Beach Memories

These are the pictures from the beach that I like the best. The water was so cold but we adjusted to it quickly. The best thing about the weather being so cool was that I didn't have to get in a bathing-suit:) Next to Magic Kingdom, this was hands-down my best day on vacation. The water was beautiful. Jack was having a blast. He loved the sand and water more than I could have imagined. It was precious watching him play so hard at the beach. We even let him for-go his nap and hung out at the beach until 3:30. He was wiped out that night but it was worth it. Sam really enjoyed that it wasn't hot. I picked a ton of shells and took a million pictures, it was just the perfect day.

The water was so blue.

















Sam and Jack burying their feet.






















Jack has sand all over his face here.


















Jack and Sam's creation


















Taking a very short sit-down.
















My favorite picture by far. It just shows how happy Jack was that day. Sums up the day perfectly!























Getting some pregnancy pictures.























No comments: